- December 9, 2017
- Posted by: chirag m
- Categories: android app development, android application development, Articles, Best SEO services, ipad application development, iphone application development, magento web development, SEO Service, SEO services, web application development, web development, web development australia, website design, wordpress web development, WordPress website development
Android is updated regularly, this time Android 8.0 Oreo is very powerful OS for smartphone user.
Google has officially named it Android Oreo and also announced the release date.
Android 8.0 Oreo is smarter, faster and more powerful OS in android.
Oreo focus on speed and efficiency and also boot speeds will be increased double time.
This android OS less consume your battery and also your data plan.
What is new in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Oreo packs have useful design like picture in picture mode like YouTube.
For example, the user interface will change based on your wallpaper selection.
In other words, if you have a darker wallpaper, things like the quick settings menu will change to a darker gray, while they are otherwise white.
7.1.2 Mouget and Android 8.0 Oreo is mostly similar but you will notice few changes right away.
In this OS setting menu has been overhauled and if you are fan of emoji than you will like this android 8.0 Oreo.
The pop-up window that apps like Calendar and Clock use to specify the date and time .
OS 8.0 represents the current height of that effort, the very tip of the bayonet, fresh from Google’s workshop.
Google considers to be more advanced options appear in a drop down menu.
Adaptive icons are one of the simplest ways to increase the consistency.
The best part is that Oreo lets you decide which shape you like best.
Android O core features:
- Power saving thanks to Android O
- Earlier updates thanks to Project Treble
- Apps and reboots are faster with Android O
- Apps are better thanks to Google Play Protect and tougher enforcement of criteria
- Wi-Fi Aware (also known as Neighbor Awareness Networking or NAN)
- Autofill revolutionizes password management
- Bootloop prevention with Rescue Party